Sunday, June 14, 2009

What A Big Surprise in My hEaRt!

Scarry.....
My B'daY CakE....YeaH!
Where is Alice go????
Actually i aM taLLer than gark.....hehe!
We are CraZy man~~~~
Spicy Chicken(Ah Ming) & Me! Wan Chee N Me
I am Eating the chocolate of my Cake!
WaH~~~~Si en close her Eyes again!
Can u Saw my Pimples?
All My BeSt FrIenDs....

What a big Surprise FOrEver in my HeArT !
13th of June....My frens invite me to gurney For movie but i decide to buy ticket first but Wan Chee n Ming dun wan let me buy it!Suddenly Jaslyn call me and she ask where am i,izzit i hang out with frens then i ask her y and she told me she gonna join!then i still wonder of the movie ticket but my frens still dun wan buy it!after walking around half an hour my frens say wanna go n eat because they say i must be hungry n i feel it too!Nothing feel weird and i decide to eat sushi king then we went in!Wan Chee say she wanna go to toilet then i continue order a lot of sushi!All of Sudden i saw a Cake holding on Si En hand and walk in with Alice,on that moment i duno what to say and i juz laughting there!What a Sweet Sweet Memory !

Thanks alot FoR All My BeSt FriendS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment